Skip to content

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $100+ | U.S. ONLY πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Peanut Turtledoves

Regular price $32.00

Unit price per 

Size

Each Peanut Turtledove is loaded with fresh, crispy nuts surrounded with thick, chewy caramel and covered with a generous coating of rich milk chocolate. Ideal for sharing with friends and family. 10 oz. and 18 oz. vacuum-packed tin.

Available to ship October 15-April 1 only.

Nutrition

9 oz. Size:
Nutrition Facts servings per container 10, Serving size 2 pieces (28g), Amount per serving: Calories 130, Total Fat 8g (10% DV), Saturated Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol <5mg (1% DV), Sodium 90mg (4% DV), Total Carbohydrate 14g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber <1g (3% DV), Total Sugars 10g, Includes 6g Added Sugars (12% DV), Protein 3g, Vitamin D 0.1mcg (0% DV), Calcium 30mg (2% DV), Iron 0.3mg (2% DV), Potassium 90mg (2% DV). %DV = %Daily Values

18 oz. Size:
Nutrition Facts servings per container 18, Serving size 2 pieces (28g), Amount per serving: Calories 130, Total Fat 8g (10% DV), Saturated Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol <5mg (1% DV), Sodium 90mg (4% DV), Total Carbohydrate 14g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber <1g (3% DV), Total Sugars 10g, Includes 6g Added Sugars (12% DV), Protein 3g, Vitamin D 0.1mcg (0% DV), Calcium 30mg (2% DV), Iron 0.3mg (2% DV), Potassium 90mg (2% DV). %DV = %Daily Values

Ingredients

10 oz. Size:
Ingredients: Caramel (Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk Soldis, Sucrose), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Water, Butter (Cream, Natural Flavor), Salt, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Flavor, Carrageenan (Dextrose, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate), Sodium Bicarbonate), Roasted & Salted Peanuts (Peanuts, Vegetable Oil, Salt), Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Chocolate Liquor, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Confectioners Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Whey Powder, Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Nonfat Dry Milk Solids, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier), Salt, Artificial Flavor). Contains: Milk, Peanuts and Soy. Manufactured on Equipment that also Processes Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Soy, Wheat, Eggs and Milk Products.

18 oz. Size:
Ingredients: Caramel (Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk Soldis, Sucrose), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Water, Butter (Cream, Natural Flavor), Salt, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Flavor, Carrageenan (Dextrose, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate), Sodium Bicarbonate), Roasted & Salted Peanuts (Peanuts, Vegetable Oil, Salt), Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Chocolate Liquor, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Confectioners Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Whey Powder, Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Nonfat Dry Milk Solids, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier), Salt, Artificial Flavor). Contains: Milk, Peanuts and Soy. Manufactured on Equipment that also Processes Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Soy, Wheat, Eggs and Milk Products.

Close (esc)

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY

THANKS FOR JOINING US. WE'D BE ELATED FOR YOU TO STICK AROUND! JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER FOR ALL THE LATEST UPDATES AND SPECIALS

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.

Search

Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now